- Partner since: 2012.
- Mission: The mission of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) is to advance the specialty practice of school nursing in order to improve the health and academic success of all students. School nurses have a key role in influencing the listening behaviors of students across the country.
- Areas of interest: Healthy hearing, noise-induced hearing loss.
- Noisy Planet collaboration:
- NASN raises awareness about healthy hearing and noise-induced hearing loss prevention through grant funding and member surveys.
- Noisy Planet exhibits annually at the NASN annual conference, and presented posters at the 2014 and 2015 meetings. Noisy Planet held workshops at the NASN annual conferences in 2016 and 2019 to train school nurses to facilitate the Noisy Planet classroom presentation at their schools.
- Noisy Planet has been featured in NASN’s weekly digest, and NASN has posted Noisy Planet shareable images on Twitter and Facebook.
Learn more about NASN by visiting their website.